Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic, enrollment procedures for the 2020-2021 school year are as follows:
Pleas print and complete the forms found on our website (EXPLORE-DOCUMENTS-REGISTRATION). In addition to the completed forms, please provide copies of the following documents:
- Student's original "official" state issued birth certificate
- Immunization records - dates the student's immunizations were administered
- Parent/Guardian's driver's license or state issued photo identification
- Proof of Residency - Utility bill, rent receipt, mortgage papers, property tax bill, deed, etc. If subleasing or sharing a residence, a residency affidavit is required.
- Proof of Custody - In cases of legal separation or divorce, court documents must be provided naming the parent as the residential/custodial parent.
- Student's most recent schedule or report card
- Special Education or Section 504 Plan - if applicable, provide a copy of evaluation (ETR), IEP or 504 Plan
- Affidavit for Bona Fide Legal Change of Residence - required for participation in interscholastic athletics for grades 9-12 only
- Health Concerns - if applicable, provide authorization for Epi-pen, inhaler, and medications taken during the school day. Food Allergy Action Plan required for students with food allergies.
Forms and documents can be returned as follows:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail to: 108 Woodrow Avenue, St. Clairsville, OH 43950
- Fax to: 740-695-1627
- Drop Box: Place in black box located in front of the Administration Building located at 108 Woodrow Avenue.